Dried apricot wholesalers are available in all ties from the garden to the market. Dried apricots wholesalers, outside of Turkey, to be opened to the export market, the villagers Tree drugs, apricot trees from the collection, collected apricots in order to be referred to as dried apricots, drying plants in the open air and the sun’s heat and keeps track of all the relationships and processes to the rate of sulfur in deops. In dried plants of apricot wholesalers, preserving the natural yellow color of apricot and showing fumigant in the warehouse, the sulfur is fermented before drying to prevent fermentation and insect damage.
Wholesale The amount of sulfur allowed by the countries importing dried apricots is 2000 ppm in EU countries, 3000 ppm in USA and Australia, 2500 ppm in Canada. According to the Turkish Food Codex, which was published in the Official Gazette on 16.11.1997, the maximum residual sulfur content in wholesale dried apricots was determined as 2000 ppm.
Dried apricot wholesalers, the solution of the residual sulfur problem between the manufacturer and trader to develop the contracted production, the transition to the system with sulfur and low-sulfur dried apricots should be stored in cold storage.
Dried apricots wholesalers Turkey companies and the future would, Dry as raw material for the improvement of apricot added value from apricots instead of selling to develop new export products (canned, pulp, chopped, frozen apricot) and should be focused product diversification.
Dried Apricot Turkey in terms of benefits to human health are many. Dried Apricots in Turkey, the studies on the effects on human health, through the media, it is important to announce to the people.
Turkey will improve the apricot industry wholesalers. It will contribute to the promotion of conscious producers and apricot wholesalers.
Apricot farming is very developed in Turkey, especially in Igdir province of Malatya apricot growers and present, they are making organic apricot production. Apricot growers in Iğdır province export all their products in the season.
Iğdır’s climate is the East Anatolian terrestrial climate. The plains of Iğdır province are not affected much by the severe continental climate in other parts of Eastern Anatolia. The most important reason for this is the fact that it is low in relation to high areas such as Mount Ararat. The average annual temperature is 11.6 ° C in Iğdır city, which is in the Iğdır Plain, which forms a microclimate with its location. In Iğdır, which is an important stop on caravan routes, the economy is largely based on agriculture. It is important for apricot growers. Iğdırda apricot cultivation, which is one of the most important plant production areas in the Eastern Anatolia Region, has developed over time and apricot producers can find their products very easily in the foreign market.
Apricot benefits for human health;
1) It ensures the regular operation of the brain, prevents fatigue and reduces stress.
2) Provides repair of damaged parts of the liver which is considered as the most important storage and laboratory of the body.
3) It plays an important role in making the bones much more smooth and sound.
4) It has the effect of being stronger and stronger.
5) Reduces stone formation of kidneys.
6) It has a protective effect against cancer.
7) Strengthens the heart muscles and ensures more regular operation.
8) Prevents anemia by increasing blood production, prevents ulceration of stomach and duodenum and treats ulcers.
9) Apricot content rich in potassium, sodium mineral is low and vitamin A is rich in core substance carotence plays an important role in balanced nutrition.
10) Reproductive system plays a positive role, increases sexual power.
Apricot manufacturers in Turkey, Apricot growers Turkey